Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Spread Betting Companies Guide

I was recently looking a changing spread betting companies. To my shock there are about twice as many now as there were when I last looked. At first I thought ‘oh no where do I begin?’ but then it was obvious that I was in the driving seat. They wanted my custom.

Prior to starting about looking for choosing between the spread betting companies, I want to think about what the increased competition means. Well firstly it has brought new products, better service and better value. I can’t complain about that can I? But the increased competition means that they must have been making big profits to attract other firms into the market. Are they making the big money from me, you or all of us? Just something for you to think about.

Is this the first account that you have opened or do you have another elsewhere and are planning on opening a second? Either way you will be looking for similar things but if you already have an account you will have a head start.

The first thing to look out for when looking at the spread betting companies is the products or bets that they are offering. If the bets aren’t what you plan to trade then obviously that will rule them out. This has become less likely over recent years because of the competition factor we spoke about earlier.

Is it Forex that you want to trade or is it stocks? The great thing about spread betting is that you can bet on almost anything. Spread betting companies are adding more and more markets all of the time but you need to check that they offer the market that you want.

I think the common theme that we have seen is that you need to be sure of your own requirements. Once you have a clear understanding of what these are then you should no trouble finding the best of the spread betting companies.

Before you look any further for spread betting companies go to Tom’s website. Tom will show you what you must have in your checklist prior to deciding which of the spread betting companies there are available.

No comments:

Post a Comment