Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Little Book That Makes You Rich

My new book, The Little Book That Makes You Rich: A Proven Market-Beating Formula for Growth Investing is the newest in the acclaimed “Little Book, Big Profits” series from John Wiley & Sons. And it’s garnering terrific reviews from the press!

  • The New York Times writes:
  • “Mr. Navellier has managed to create a thorough survey of growth investing, one designed for both novices and the experienced…and done it well.”

  • The Financial Times writes:
    “[The book] is as clear an intellectual justification for growth investing as you will find. The formula at its heart makes eminent sense.”
  • MoneyShow.com writes:
    “This is an easy read, yet chock-full of excellent information, all succinctly packed into a ‘little’ tome that you won’t want to miss.”

I was incredibly honored to have Steve Forbes write the Foreword to my Little Book and in it he writes:

“…my advice is to take the time to read and ponder this little book.  Louie Navellier demonstrates that focus and discipline will indeed fatten you portfolio with profits.”

So how can this Little Book possibly make you rich?

First and foremost, let me make it clear, I wasn’t born into money. I worked hard, studied the market and while I was conducting a research project in college, I discovered a market-beating formula that forever changed my life.  You see, this formula is the reason I am here today—writing four investing newsletters and running a $5 billion money-management company.  So I know it works. 

Ever since I discovered this strategy, I’ve been passionate about sharing it with individual investors.  I want to help you level the playing field a bit and show you it IS possible to beat Wall Street without a big firm backing you. And so, in writing this book, a lifelong dream of mine has come true.

Of course, my dream won’t come entirely true until you’re able to pick up a copy and benefit from the lessons inside. So let me share a bit more about its contents with you.

From the title of this book, you may have guessed the book is literally a compact “little black book” size, at just 185 pages. But make no mistake; it’s packed with a bounty of powerful tools and insights that will have you making smarter, more successful stock-picking decisions.

Inside I share with you the secrets behind my 20 year record of beating the market 4-to-1. Here’s a sneak peek at just a few of the topics I can’t wait to share with you in the pages of this Little Book:

  • The eight-point “must-have” checklist.  Every growth stock should be exhibiting strength in eight areas. Navellier tells you what they are and how to find them.
  • The “secret sauce” that indicates when a stock is about to go through the roof. Knowing this factor helps you reduce your risk and increase your reward.  You’ll know when to get into the stock just before it takes off, and when to get out before it lags.
  • The zig-zag approach. Most individual investors make the unfortunate mistake of having an unbalanced portfolio.  Invest with a zig-zag approach and arm yourself with a portfolio that can weather even the choppiest of waters.
  • Columbus knew the world was round. The world is filled with bustling businesses—many of which ought to be invested in. Navellier shows you a safe and profitable way to invest around the globe.

And perhaps what’s causing the most buzz surrounding this book is the online stock-rating database I’m giving to readers, absolutely free.  That’s right. In the pages of this Little Book, I walk you through my proven formula for targeting market-beating stocks.  Then I go one step further and arm you with an online database that allows you to apply my formula to any stock on Wall Street with a click of a button—giving you instant buy, sell or hold recommendations.

Let me tell you, this has many Wall Street folks scratching their heads, wondering why in the world I would do such a thing.  Funny enough, I take the opposite stance, “Why shouldn’t I?”  My entire goal in writing this Little Book was to help empower investors—to give them the tools to achieve their financial dreams, just as I’ve achieved mine.

Why now’s the time for growth

Simply read your favorite investment blog or scan the recent financial headlines and you’ll see folks exclaiming “Growth is back in fashion!”  I never thought it quite went out of fashion, but I’ll be the first to tell you we are enjoying quite a growth tailwind right now.  The Hulbert Financial Digest has reported both my Emerging Growth and Blue Chip Growth services up nearly 20% each as of September 30th.

So there simply couldn’t be a better time for you to learn the secrets to identifying market-beating growth stocks.

I’m already receiving emails from folks who have read the book.  Their kind words of how the message in this Little Book has opened their eyes to the power of growth investing are gratifying beyond words.

I hope you’ll buy the book and begin your own journey to becoming a market-beating growth investor.

The Little Book That Makes You Rich is a steal for just $11.97.  Our friends at Amazon are offering a deep discount for those you order online now.  Click here to get a copy today and save!

Louis Navellier is one of Wall Street’s renowned growth investors. Investing for over 27 years he has earned a national reputation as a savvy stock picker and portfolio manager. Today Navellier also writes four newsletters/trading services for individual investors, Emerging Growth, Blue Chip Growth, Quantum Growth and Global Growth.  He has established one of the most exceptional long-term track records of any financial newsletter editor in America. His longest-running publication, Emerging Growth (formerly MPT Review), has gained 4,806% in the last 22 years according to The Hulbert Financial Digest.  Those returns outpace the S&P 500 by nearly 4-to-1.

No comments:

Post a Comment